By making a reservation with Verblijf achter de Sint-Jan you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agree to the booking conditions.
1. The person making the reservation must be 25 years or older, must be present during the stay and is responsible for his or her fellow guests. If you make a reservation for someone else, you must expressly communicate this to us at the time of booking, in which case the main guest must also be 25 years or older, must be present during the stay and you are responsible for him or her and his or her fellow guests. We would appreciate it if you let us know your group composition in the comment box!
2. We welcome children of all ages in The Old Bakery and The Loft. Children up to 3 years old stay here for free, but should be checked as a child. Due to the restrictions in our booking system, children from 4 years old must be registered as adults! Our accommodation The Apartment is the only one unfortunately not suitable for children under 3 years. Please list all minors with their age in the comment box!
Cot and high chair can be placed on request and if available, these are not standard in the accommodation you have booked.
3. It is not allowed to bring pets.
4. It is absolutely not allowed to stay with more than the number of persons stated in the reservation, with the prior permission of the owner or manager. 5. We expect our guests to follow our instructions, handle our property responsibly, leave the apartment tidy and tidy (including used dishes) and abide by the house facts and these booking conditions.
6. Our apartments are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible or suitable for guests who have difficulty walking and / or have difficulty walking stairs.
7. We offer our guests a carefree stay. However, we are not responsible for any loss, theft, accident, personal injury, medical expense or damage to goods caused by personal inattention or circumstances beyond our reach.
8. Naturally, we expect our guests to report any damage, defects, default and / or missing objects to us as soon as possible during the stay. Costs for culpable damage or loss can be charged.
9. Verblijf Achter de Sint-Jan is not liable for failures in and around the accommodation such as power failure, WiFi, water supplies and technical installations. Such malfunctions must always be reported to us immediately, so that we can rectify the malfunction if possible.
10. Of course we do our utmost to offer our guests a carefree and unforgettable stay. Should there be a complaint despite our good care, we would like to be informed as soon as possible so that we can act immediately.
11. The owner or manager of Verblijf Achter de Sint-Jan can, in case of violation of these Reservation Conditions, illegal activities and / or improper behavior, deny and / or deny guests immediate access to Verblijf Achter de Sint-Jan, without refund of accommodation costs.
12. The administration of the owner is decisive in case of mutual disagreement unless the guest can prove the contrary.
Reservation and payment
1. The reservation can be made by e-mail or via our website.
2. After receiving a reservation request and if available, Verblijf Achter de Sint-Jan will send a confirmation.
3. The reservation is final after receipt of the deposit. The down payment is 50% of the total amount.
4. The deposit must be paid within 3 calendar days after receipt of the confirmation.
5. If the deposit is not received in time, the reservation request will be canceled.
6. The remaining outstanding amount must be paid no later than 30 days before arrival.
7. For reservations with arrival within 30 days, the total amount must be paid immediately.
8. The prices stated on our Website include tourist tax.
1. If the reservation is canceled, the following conditions apply:
- If canceled 30 days or earlier before the arrival date; no cancellation fees.
- Cancellation up to 14 days before the arrival date; 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after 14 days before the arrival date or in the event of no-show; 100% cancellation fee.
2. To qualify for any refund, cancellation must be notified to us immediately by email.
3. After consultation, the agreed amount will be transferred within two weeks minus € 25,- administration costs.
4. No refund will be made in the event of early departure.
5. Verblijf Achter de Sint-Jan can only cancel the reservation agreement in case of force majeure, natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions, fire, death of the owners or family, hospitalization or unannounced sale.
6. In one of these cases, the owner or manager will offer the guest an alternative as soon as possible.
7. If no alternative is possible or the guest does not accept the offered alternative, the full amount will be refunded. Any other costs resulting from the cancellation will not be reimbursed by the owner.
8. We recommend taking out travel and / or cancellation insurance.
Arrival and departure
1. On the day of arrival, the accommodation will be available from the time agreed in advance, usually after 15.00h.
2. In order to welcome you and make your arrival and stay as smooth as possible, we need your mobile phone number.
3. On the day of departure, we ask you to leave the accommodation before 10:00 h.
4. An early check-in and / or late check-out is only possible in consultation and upon availability. We are flexible but can never guarantee this until the day before arrival / departure, this depends on the arrival and departure of any other guests.
We wish you a pleasant stay!